Read this impor
carefully before y
ou use the appliance
and its accessor
ies and sa ve it for
The accessor ies
supplied may var
y for diff erent
- Keep the adapter dr y (Fig. 1).
- The adapter contains a tr ansformer .
Do not cut off the adapter to
replace it with another plug,
this causes a hazardous situation.
- This appliance can be used by
children aged from 8 y
ear s and
ve and per sons with reduced
sensor y or mental
capabilities or lack of exper
and knowledge if they ha
vision or instr uction
ning use of the appliance
in a safe wa
y and under stand the
Children shall not play with the
. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by
children without super
- Alwa ys unplug the appliance before
you clean it under the tap
- Alwa ys check the appliance
ou use it. Do not use the
appliance if it is damaged,
may cause injur
y . Always replace
a damaged par
t with one of the
iginal type .
- Do not open the appliance to
replace the rechar
geable batter y .
- Never immer se the char ging stand
in water and do not r
inse it under
the tap (Fig.
- Never use water hotter than 80°C
inse the appliance .
- Only use this appliance f or its
pose as shown in the
- For hygienic reasons, the appliance
should only be used b
y one per son.
- Never use compressed air , scouring
abr asive cleaning agents or
aggressive liquids such as petrol or
acetone to clean the appliance
- Do not use the adapter in or near
wall sockets that contain or ha
contained an electr
ic air freshener
to prevent irrepar
able damage to
gnetic elds (EMF)
- This Philips appliance complies with all applicable
standards and regulations regarding exposure to
- This appliance is waterproof. It is suitable for use in
the bath or shower and f
or cleaning under the tap. For
the appliance can therefore only be used
without cord (Fig.
- The appliance is suitable for mains v oltages r anging from
100 to 240 volts.
- The adapter transfor ms 100-240 volts to a safe lo w
voltage of less than 24 volts.
- This symbol means that this product shall not be
disposed of with normal household waste
- This symbol means that this product contains a
built-in rechargeable batter
y which shall not be disposed
of with normal household waste (2006/66/EC).
e strongly advise y ou to take your product to an
ofcial collection point or a Philips ser
e a professional remove the rechargeable
y (Fig. 4).
- Follow y our countr y’s rules for the separate collection
of electrical and electronic products and rechar
Cor rect disposal helps prevent negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
ving the rechargeable battery
ve the rechargeable battery when you discard
Make sur e the batter y is completely empty
when you r
Register your product and get suppor
t at www.philips.com/welcome
¿Tiene alguna consulta sobre el Philips y la respuesta no está en el manual? Haga su consulta aquí. Proporcione una descripción clara y completa de su problema y su consulta. Cuanto mejor describa su problema y consulta, más fácil será para otros propietarios de Philips proporcionarle una buena respuesta.
Número de preguntas: 0